Friday, June 12, 2026

June 8-12

Dear Parents

Reminders

-All library books should be returned to the library

-Exchanging of decodable reading books will continue next week.


This week, we wrapped up our gymnastics unit with the children exploring the Climber.  Children enjoyed practicing their balancing, rolling, and climbing skills to build strength and confidence.  

Learning Outcomes

  • I can balance my body in different ways using different body parts.
  • I can move safely through space while doing gymnastics activities.
  • I can create different body shapes at high, medium, and low levels.
  • I can show control when rolling, rocking, and balancing.
  • I can use strong and safe body movements during gymnastics.
  • I can travel in different directions using gymnastics movements.
  • I can demonstrate body awareness while moving on mats and equipment.
  • I can follow safety rules during gymnastics activities.
  • I can try challenging movements using my personal best effort.
  • I can combine movements to create a simple gymnastics sequence.
  • I can cooperate respectfully with others during gymnastics activities.
  • I can describe how physical activity makes my body feel.

 









Literacy
This week we focused on one of our last letter sounds, "LE". Take a look below at the home practice.




No comments:

Post a Comment

June 15-19

Dear Parents, Reminders -Please send your child with an extra bag this coming week.  I will be sending home a variety of items for the end o...